Other advertising modules are also possible by arrangement with the editors.
The advertising file should be prepared electronically as:
- Closed file: TIF, JPG, EPS, PDF, PS (composite)
- Open file: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw
For all formats applies:
- CMYK color scheme,
- resolution min. 300 dpi,
- Font files attached, fonts included or text converted to curves,
- Black text should only be written in BLACK (C 0 % M 0% Y 0% K 100%),
- ads must have printing markers “stripes” and cut lines to be outside the bleed area.
In case of failure to meet these conditions, the publisher does not guarantee the color and graphic compatibility of the advertisement with the submitted design.
How to deliver materials to the editorial office
- e-mail: email@example.com,
- via any file transfer service, such as www.wetransfer.com.
Contact for advertising